Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy 3 Month Gotcha Day - 7/21/14

Wow – our little angel has been with us for 3 months…..how can that be?  In some ways, it seems like we’ve had her forever.  In others, I can still remember the ride to the Civil Affairs Office to meet her, and it seems like yesterday.  I remember how nervous I was the night before and in the van ride, but as soon as I saw her, God put a peace over me, and we haven’t looked back since.  This little girl is a true blessing and gift from God.  She is the cutest, happiest, funniest, sweetest, fearless, mischievous, flirtatious, smartest, most precious, cuddliest little thing I have ever met.  She has the most precious and infectious little personality!!  Thanks for being part of our family, sweet girl!  We love you!










A special shout out to Ansley as well for being a big sister for 3 months, too!  She wanted to be part of the photo shoot, so here are some photos of her as well.  :)  We love you, big girl!

As always, thanks for being part of our journey.  All of the prayers, thoughts, well wishes, comments, love, and support are greatly appreciated.

Take care,
Jill

No comments: