Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Here we go….

OK, folks.  First things first.  Yesterday was such a fun day!  We received our Visas yesterday afternoon!  (Insert "Hallelujah Chorus" here.)  The day got even better when my sweet, sweet work friends threw a surprise adoption shower for me at work, and it was so special!  The decor was all related to China, and they had Chinese food as well.  Their gifts were so generous.  I am so blessed to work with such thoughtful people.  Thanks, everyone!  And, as a finale, last night we had a birthday party for 2 of our family members/going away party for us.  (Unfortunately, a few of our family had to miss because of illness, and we missed them for sure.)  We also received very special gifts from them as well.  Thank you!

Here are a few pictures from the shower.  So cute!












Here we go……in less than 12 hours, we will leave our home and head to the airport.  Many thoughts are swirling through my mind, but we are ready and so, so excited!!

I thought this was appropriate for today's post:



Thanks for going on this journey with us…..we'll talk to you again when we arrive in C-H-I-N-A!!!
Jill

No comments: